Wednesday, February 16, 2011

At the office, the morning of February 6 2011

A faint sound I hear next door, another team is signing the birthday song followed by a massive clap. I guess he or she cut the cake now and made a wish.

I took two pills of advil, a shot of ibuprofen is so needed right now. And I think to myself:

Landing a perfect life comes with so much work and devotion. This very classic moves and lifestyle comes with so much determination to make every moment work so perfectly.

You can either give up from the very first move, or try to think logically of how to walk past it.
Life in all its responsibilities, should it be work, family, marriage and business will always have an obstacle and a ship that goes against our wind. In simpler words, a matter than comes against our wish.

Let’s all consider life a stepping stone. A stone we all jump over to get to where we want to be.

To making a wish for the best future, and the best genuine smile I witness on your faces.

No comments: